Kenneth W. Ferugson
1200 Riverplace Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Phone: (904) 619-7129
Facsimile: (904) 374-8964
Kenneth Wayne Ferugson (“Wayne”) is an associate in the firm’s Jacksonville office. He attended University of Florida where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English. He went on to attend law school at Nova Southeastern University.
Wayne is a member of The Florida Bar and admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, United States District Court of the Middle District of Florida, and the United States District Court of the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to joining Baumann, Gant & Keeley, Mr. Ferguson served as an Assistant State Attorney for the State of Florida in the 8th Judicial Circuit. Afterwards, in the private sector, Ken advocated on both sides of the isle for both Plaintiffs and Defendants in Federal and state courts. His experience and practice areas include: Personal Injury; Intellectual Property; Medical Malpractice; Wrongful Death; Premise Liability; Products Liability; Personal Injury Protection Benefits; Bad Faith Insurance and First Party Insurance Claims; Negligence; Breach of Contract; Federal and State Regulation and Compliance; First-Party Property; Property/Premises and Casualty Litigation; Prosecution of Insurance Fraud Claims; Complex Litigation; Consumer Protection; and Appeals.
He has appeared before The Florida Supreme Court, First District Court of Appeal, Second District Court of Appeal, Third District Court of Appeal, Fourth District Court of Appeal, the Eleventh Circuit and Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
Outside of the office Mr. Ferguson enjoys watching the Jacksonville Jaguars and Florida Gators football, attending church, and spending time with his family.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Premise Liability
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury Protection Benefits
- Bad Faith Insurance and First Party Insurance Claims
- Negligence; Breach of Contract
- Federal and State Regulation and Compliance
- First-Party Property
- Property/Premises and Casualty Litigation
- Prosecution of Insurance Fraud Claims
- Complex Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Florida Bar, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court of the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court of the Southern District of Florida
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University
- B.A., University of Florida
- The Florida Bar